AxisTech Systems Group’s is pleased to announce their newly upgraded large scale IT Network Infrastructure Division. The new additions and technical enhancements allows ASG to now possesses over two decades of extensive experience implementing, administering, and maintaining complex, large-scale, mission critical multi-site Cisco, Juniper, and HP-server networks and beyond. The depth of knowledge in the upgraded department is lead by the new team member, Chuck Berkowski.
Mr. Berkowski is a highly motivated, project focused Senior IT Network Infrastructure Specialist with over 25 years experience. Network projects have focused on the design and build solutions for cities, traffic control management systems, light control, mobile devices, rural communities and more.
Strategic Services include:
· IT Infrastructure Designing and Implementation
· Network Infrastructure Management
· Network Performance Analysis and Trouble Shooting
· LAN Configuration, Designing and Implementation
· LAN Architecture Upgrading
· Data Centre Construction and Management
· Data Centre HVAC Planning, Execution and Monitoring
· Network Infrastructure
· LAN Administration including WiFi Upgrading
· Fibre Optics Communications
· Software Configuration Management
· Technical Support
Key Projects include: City of North Vancouver – TCMS (Traffic Control Management System).