TiniFiber™ is an American Engineered Micro Armor Fiber® (patent-pending) solution that has surpassed expectations of all customers and have provided testimonials on the cost value proposition, ease of installation as well as exceeding durability, ruggedness, flexibility and lightest weight armored cable in the market today.
Plain and simple… These new cables are smaller, stronger, and more flexible than ordinary fibre optics.
Competitive Analysis > 12-Strand Fiber Optic Armor (Based on 1000 Ft)
TiniFiber™ Micro Armor Fiber® optic cable is a stainless steel coiled tubular armored solution that is designed as the smallest and lightest with enhanced crush resistance and ruggedness. Available in riser and plenum constructions. Stainless steel micro armor can be used for all general usage, patch and inside/outside plant applications in place of a conduit.
Aluminum Interlocking Armored (AIA) cables are standard fiber optic cables inside a spirally wrapped interlocking armor for enhanced crush resistance and ruggedness. The downside of AIA cable that it is bulky and has been known to crush the fiber when the aluminum casing is compromised.
What is Micro Armor Fibre?
- The Micro Armor Fiber® solution is about protecting the fragile glass fiber strands within the cable jacket
- Micro Armor Fiber® stainless steel coiled tubular design (combined with Kevlar®) adds tensile strength, unparalleled durability and crush resistance for indoor and outdoor usage
- Provides future proofing the project by adding ruggedness in the smallest OD from 1 to 144 fiber strands that includes Multimode OM1, OM3, OM4 and SingleMode OS2
- TiniFiber’s outer jacket are made to meet all required specifications and external conditions from Riser, Plenum, Indoor/Outdoor, LSHZ, Direct Burial, Industrial and Harsh Environments as well as added water block for underground conduits when necessary Micro Armor Fiber® are available with all standard connectors
Micro Armor Fiber® + Power Sampling
The TiniFiber™ Hybrid Fiber + Power solution allows the installer to run Micro Armor Fiber® optics and power to devices such as cameras in a single jacket that saves time, space and costs for the end-user.
Available in a variety of glass types and strand counts, the fiber component is designed as needed. The “Power Cables” can be 2, 3 or 4 conductor with 12 AWG to 22 AWG options. The basic construction is two (2) strands of SingleMode Fiber and 18 AWG/2 conductor all under one (1) outdoor jacket.
- Micro Armor Fiber™ is a new product category that incorporates a tightly wrapped stainless steel coil designed to provide the lightest, strongest and most flexible solution
- Jackets available for Riser, Plenum, Indoor/Outdoor, LSZH, Direct Burial, Industrial and Harsh Environments
- Designed to lower the installation cost of support systems, pathways and manpower labor hours
- TiniFiber® Micro Armor Fiber™ is approximately 65% smaller and 75% lighter than typical Aluminum Interlock Armor (AIA) fiber
- Smallest OD and very high flexibility allows for easy installation into tight pathways, risers and bends
- Available in OS2, OM1, OM3 and OM4 from 1 to 144 Strands (250u/900u/Ribbon)
- Multi-strand pre-termination is available with MTP/MPO, LC, SC, ST, MU, etc…
- Micro Armor Fiber™ patch cords are half the size and approximately 100 times the strength of conventional jumpers
- TiniFiber® uses Corning ClearCurve® and InfiniCore® as a standard
- 25-Year Limited Warranty against rodent attack and manufacturing defect
- TiniFiber™ provides the best cost/value proposition of any fiber optic armour manufactured today
- Reduces the cost of armoured fiber cable projects by lowering manpower hours for installations
- Bend-ability, Space-Saving, Labour-Efficient
- Air-Propelled / Jetted-Fibre shoots individual strands of fibre thru 17 floors in two minutes vs four tradespersons pulling wire for three days
- Maximizes Space, Storage and Eliminates Coordination with tenants on each floor.
Call 604 559 AXIS (2947) or Email ROI[at]AxisTech.ca to Schedule a Needs Assessment with our Ownership Team.