Simon Fraser University – Discovery 1 Building Retrofit.
Featuring photos of 4 different communication rooms, showcasing consistency and identical quality throughout the installation.
- Managing multiple fibre optic installations in numerous communication rooms housed in aworld-class university
- Capability of supporting a short-term solution with a design featuring a scalable, long-term strategy for future growth and adaptability of each communication room
- Consulting and coordinating with various client departments, contractors and team members, each with their own quality assurance process and expectations, while working in multiple areas of the building
- With several successful installations previously completed for SFU, AXIS was fortunate to have an in-depth understanding of their goals, expectations and communications style
- With exceptional attention to detail on all aspects of the installation in combination with a relationship-based approach to collaboration, AxisTech engaged with multiple consultants, trades and client departments
- The resulting four communication rooms showcase a consistent level of excellence. With a focus on technology-driven deliverables throughout eight plus months of installation, the contract became more of a “work of art” than a scientific formula. Please see the photos below: