The prestigious private Digital Solution School (ranked 1/860 schools in BC by the Fraser Institute – 2011) is located in Tsawwassen, BC, and currently enrolls approximately 300 students. This elite Western Canadian academy, while under construction of a new facility, required AxisTech to:
- Design and implement a technology platform that would support the vision of Southpointe
- Enhance the basic construction project design and take it to the level that would meet client expectations while maintaining the required budget.
- Provide a state-of-the-art learning environment
The CEO and Headmaster, Graham Baldwin, understood that his vision of an infrastructure design supporting cross platform integration of all technology systems was achievable, including:
- Data and Voice Communications
- Security and Audio Visual Integration
- Complete Wireless Accessibility
The AxisTech team invested more than a year of time gratis to ascertain the full scope of the assignment, during which time, AxisTech assessed and consulted with the multiple stakeholders within the Southpointe Academy team:
- Teachers, PAC (Parent Action Committee), and the Headmaster of Southpointe
- Various Consultants, Electricians, and Specialized Industry Experts
- The Construction Manager
AxisTech designed and built a cabling solution synchronized with an integrated security system and a strong foundation to accommodate a technology-forward audio visual environment of the future. Key highlights of this design project included:
- IP CCTV Cameras Installation
- Voice Activation throughout the Academy
- Data Integration throughout the Institute
- A Total Visual Alarm Solution for Maximum Peace of Mind
- Wireless system for total communication flexibility throughout
- Maximum flexibility and mobility for current and future technology systems implementations
“I just want to confirm how impressive I have found the AxisTech service as we have constructed our new school.
Southpointe’s total solution included implementing a risk-adverse security system in combination with a long-term maintenance program. Following a tender process, AxisTech was honoured to be selected the “Contractor of Choice” by Southpointe Academy.
From our first conversations about our vision, which you grasped so speedily and interpreted so well, to the completed infrastructure, AxisTech has proved masterful, not only in your professional technical competence, but also in your unique ability to communicate, to work happily with disparate groups, to deliver exactly what was promised on-time and on-budget, and to meld with remarkable facility the strength needed for success in business with truly outstanding customer service.
Your by-line ‘Relationship-based. Technology driven.’ is a true reflection of the AxisTech we have experienced. It has been a pleasure to deal with you and we thank you sincerely for your great work on our project.
Chief Executive Officer & Headmaster,