The location for the Corporate Office was too large for current and near future anticipated needs of the company. An opportunity was presented to relocate to a highly sought after building facility located at 887 Great Northern Way. The management team was looking for a way to implement the move over a short time frame and with a tight budget.
The existing Server Room provided network services to a worldwide corporation with a few departments operating 24/7. The new facility provided an existing cabling infrastructure that could be utilized with minor changes. It also provided a room sufficiently large to relocate the equipment needed. The new Server Room required Electrical and HVAC upgrades.
- AxisTech Services worked with Fusion Project Management to provide a cost effective electrical and technology solution for smooth relocation
- Proposed to install the new Belden AEHC Cabinets that promote increased efficiency of hot air flow within equipment cabinets to minimize the HVAC costs
- The first installation in Canada of the Belden AEHC Cabinets (Green Technology)
- Re-positioned all the existing cabling to meet the new furniture layout
- Relocation of Corporate Office was successful with no disruption to services and employees
- Fully operational space completed within 4 weeks